Friday - YES!

It’s Friday and I don’t have to work today - YES!

I got a full and almost-uninterrupted night’s sleep last night - YES!

I feel reasonably rested and human this morning - YES!

I think I can make time in my busy Friday reading and lounging schedule to resize and upload some more travel pics today - YES!

Meanwhile, check out this mural I heard about from my friend Bev. (That’s Bev in Ohio, not Bev in Canada who went on the cruise.) Isn’t that just TOO cool?? I love it!

The others on that page are rather fab too. I’d love to see what sort of instructions they give each person in how to create each panel - like do they know what part of the overall mural they’re creating or are they just given general color guidelines, or….? I poked around the website a bit, but couldn’t find that sort of info.

Anyway, I don’t have enough photos done to continue the travel tales yet, but here’s one trip photo for today’s Daily Art Thang.

lazy day at sea

“Lazy Day at Sea” (Clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window.)

6 Responses to “Friday - YES!”

1. on 08 Feb 2008 at 1:10 pm Nellie

Glad to hear you’re “catching up” on all levels.
    That mural site is amazing!

2. on 08 Feb 2008 at 1:20 pm jkbees

Yay for Fridays!! Thanks for the link to that mural. That’s incredible!

Your Lazy Day at Sea photo is cool. Was that a storm rolling in?

3. on 08 Feb 2008 at 1:38 pm Janet

Yahoo for sleep! Don’t you love the skies at sea? Just beautiful!

4. on 08 Feb 2008 at 11:02 pm Rebecca in SoCal

You come up with the coolest links! I’ve just now had the time to look at the mural site for a while, and when you click on any square, they show a close-up of what the picture is and what the “panel before” looked like. It’s really absorbing. Seeing that it’s from Alberta, I think the muralists used local imagery…there are Indians, cowboys, and…machinists. Going back in!

5. on 08 Feb 2008 at 11:07 pm Rebecca in SoCal

Have to add: the child’s FACE shows the “before” pictures…the eyes, nose and mouth, anyway.

Click on the horse’s eye! I had to go back and forth a few times to see anything other than the eye!

6. on 10 Feb 2008 at 7:03 pm JC

The importance of a good night’s sleep cannot be overstated!