A BBB*

*Brief Blogging Break

The Good news: I’m getting ready to do some fun weekend stuff with J and some other family. Yay!

The Bad news: I spent most of Tuesday night (from midnight until around 5 AM) in the ER with severe abdominal pain and nausea. They think it was probably a gallbladder attack, although that hasn’t been confirmed. That means between the time spent there and some recovery time at home yesterday, I didn’t get as much done as I’d like to have accomplished before the family Thing.

So even though I normally post something every day - at least a photo if nothing else - I’m breaking my streak and taking a long blogging-free weekend to spend with my family and hopefully recover from whatever-it-was that felt like it was ripping me apart a couple of nights ago.

The plan is that by Tuesday I should be able to post again and hopefully have some pics to share. Hope to see you then! :-)

Here’s today’s Daily Art Thang.

luna moth

“Luna Moth” (Clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window. And to Janet, yep, that’s also what the photo was of yesterday. We’ve got herds of ‘em around here! We could do our own creepy Lunesta commercial!!)

13 Responses to “A BBB*”

1. on 14 Aug 2008 at 7:31 am dee

I hope you feel much better soon. Sending you big hugs from the east.

2. on 14 Aug 2008 at 8:06 am Connie

Deb,

Sending you wishes for feeling better and for a fun weekend.

Connie

3. on 14 Aug 2008 at 9:20 am Tammy

Boy, that stinks! I sure hope you can get some rest and feel better!! Have a great blog-free weekend!

4. on 14 Aug 2008 at 9:37 am Janet

Have fun on your BBB and feel better. I have had a couple of those gall bladder attacks and they are NO fun at all! You just have to watch what you eat and drink!

5. on 14 Aug 2008 at 12:25 pm Janet

oooh feel better soon! Gall bladder attacks SUCK so bad!

Lucky girl to have tons of luna moths…I don’t think I’ve ever seen one!

6. on 14 Aug 2008 at 1:06 pm dragonfly

Hope you get to feeling better very soon!! In the meantime, relax, rest, and have a great weekend. :)

7. on 14 Aug 2008 at 2:46 pm tiff

ENJOY that time off. Doesn’t happen often enough, I’m sure.

8. on 14 Aug 2008 at 3:42 pm Sara

Sending healing wishes to you! Hope all goes well and that you relax and recover this week-end.

9. on 14 Aug 2008 at 4:23 pm Rebecca in SoCal

I hope you’re recovered from your pain in time for your weekend. Have fun on your time off!!

10. on 16 Aug 2008 at 2:29 am Clare Wassermann

Hi there
    I had my g’bladder out in March because of those terrible attacks so I sypathise. Even though I am a homeopath and a supporter of all things non-conventional I am so glad I have got rid of the damn thing!
    Anyway…I look on your site sometimes - and found it when looking on the net to see what people have said about making fabric postcards. I love the way you used to annotate your photos with arrows and text and want to do that in my blog - how did you do it?
    Have a good weekend and hope you are better soon.
    JGYG x

11. on 16 Aug 2008 at 1:11 pm Heather

OMGosh! Hope you feel better soon. Galbladders are tricky business. If you can AVOID surgery, you will be better off. There are after-effects of the surgery the surgeons won’t tell you about.
    I’ll be praying for you.

12. on 17 Aug 2008 at 7:01 pm bella

Hope your weekend was wonderful, and that you’re feeling better. xo

13. on 18 Aug 2008 at 2:38 pm Natalya

hope you’re all better! looking forward to your return…