Oooooh, Pretty!

I want these.

Anyone got an extra $700 or so gathering dust? No?
Me neither.
Guess I’ll just look at the picture and dream. ;-)

Here’s today’s DAT:

spirea

“Spirea and Black-Eyed Susans” (Clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window.)

9 Responses to “Oooooh, Pretty!”

1. on 04 Sep 2008 at 7:49 am Amy

$700 for shoes? Are you nuts, woman! (You’d have to have an awful lot of formal dinners on a cruise to make those pay for themselves… Hey I may be onto someting…)

2. on 04 Sep 2008 at 9:17 am Tammy

Oh I want those too!! I am still searching for red shoes for my wedding - those would fit the bill, however they are almost TWICE what I spent on my dress!! (not practical!) Beauty!

3. on 04 Sep 2008 at 10:02 am jkbees

They ARE pretty but I can’t imagine paying almost $700 for a pair of shoes!! That would buy a lot of books and art supplies for me!!

4. on 04 Sep 2008 at 10:41 am holli

Neiman Marcus sent out an email about satin being in style this year with an entire SLEW of things that almost sent me over the edge. Now is the time I need the lottery… and not just because of clothes.

You’ve been on my mind lately.. all sorts of Deb stuff keeps popping up - your postcard, Faith is desperately trying to find her wallet… she pulled her driver’s license out the other day and offered to drive. Anyway, thinking of you.

xo

5. on 04 Sep 2008 at 11:41 am tiff

That amount of money would pay my mortgage for a month.

Still….

6. on 04 Sep 2008 at 2:38 pm Sara

We can all dream…What was the line from Pretty Woman - “You gotta dream…everybody’s gotta dream!” (or pretty close)

They are cute shoes…right now I’d settle for finding my Tommy Hilfger tennis shoes that I put away somewhere!!!

7. on 04 Sep 2008 at 3:53 pm JC

Wow, that isn’t much cheaper than the computer I’m considering buying!

8. on 04 Sep 2008 at 6:29 pm Morven

….. but they are so cute!

9. on 04 Sep 2008 at 6:58 pm Heather

I can’t believe you picked those out!!!!!
    I got a Saks email last week about the new Louboutins and drooled over that same pair!!!
    Oh how I covet them, but they won’t be coming to live here because I haven’t won the Powerball. ;-)
    If it will console you any, my mother said that the ankle strap would probably make the legs look fat. Yeah, that’s what I’m telling myself. ;-)