Before I start filling in, I wanted to give any of you who enjoy writing a heads up to check out Wordsmiths Unlimited, where the challenge this month is to write a story inspired by one of my photos. Cool, yes? I’m looking forward to seeing what people I don’t know see when they look at it.
Now on to the fill-in. As always, my answers are in bold.
1. October is one of my favorite months.
2. Fanatics scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it’s crunchy and pretty!
4. My favorite horror movie is one that hasn’t been made yet because I really dislike horror movies.
5. Good friends = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night somewhere else. We haven’t had enough rain here lately for it to be stormy, only dark.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to kicking back with a good book, tomorrow my plans include shoe shopping and Sunday, I want to clean up my sty of a house, but I also want to relax and be lazy. We’ll see which impulse wins out!
You can find more Fab Friday Fill-Ins here.
PS…I did something artsy-ish this week and I really like how it turned out and want to share, but haven’t had time to edit or upload photos, never mind write a post about it! Bah! I’ll try to get it done this weekend.
3 Responses to “Friday Fill-In #92”