As always, my answers are in bold.
1. Follow the yellow brick road.
2. A book (or two, or three…) is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must be sure of what they are.
4. Item #5 on this list is something I’d like you to know about me.
5. I have a good heart.
6. Rootbeer floats are yummy (although I haven’t had one in years!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to kicking back with a DVD, tomorrow my plans include laundry (bleah) and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy the fall weather!
You can find links to more Friday Fill-In posts here.
14 Responses to “Friday Fill-In #94”