Again I’ve gone all week without posting anything. Ack! I really didn’t intend to go quite THIS far the other direction when I said I was going to stop posting daily!!! At some point maybe I’ll find the time and energy to do a Catch Up On Deb’s Life post….but not today.
My answers are, as always, in bold.
1. Cool, crisp evenings that follow warm sunny days, beautiful foliage colors (I hope!!), and seeing how everyone decorates and dresses up for Halloween are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I…..um, no, can’t finish that the way I meant to. I pretty much always feel like a nut, although the variety of nut may vary from time to time. Today I was a bit Black Walnutty.
3. The Universe has a wicked sense of humor and like to say (metaphorically speaking) “oh really???” to puny humans who think they can control everything and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
4. When I’m down, I might as well look to see if anything interesting has rolled under the couch lately. You never know.
5. These days, work is where you’ll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for curling up with a cup of tea and a good book or old movie. (Merciful Zeus, that sounds nice. A day without the computer, or the phone, or laundry, or bills, or anyone speaking to me at all. I could soooooooo use a day like that. Gaaaaahhh!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeeeeeep, tomorrow my plans include sleeeeeeping and Sunday, I want to take a nap!
This isn’t really a Thang, but I thought I’d show you a photo of our downtown area when they blocked off the street for a dance last weekend. This photo was when the food vendors were setting up and the people in the table decorating contest were doing their thang.
(it’s clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)